Customer Relations Specialist
As the Customer Relations Specialist, your main duties will include, providing new leads through a combination of inside and outside sales and maintaining excellent customer relationships and care.
Customer Relations Specialist responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Prospect and qualify new customer leads via phone, email, social media, visits, etc.
- Establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets.
- Track all sales activities in company CRM system and keep current by updating account information daily.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis.
- Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects.
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers.
- Coordinate with Marketing to optimize sales efforts.
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort.
- Schedule meetings and presentations with prospects.
- Create, plan, and deliver presentations on company products.
- Meet and/or exceed Sales goals.
- Understanding and promoting company services and programs.
- Visiting potential clients to evaluate needs and promote services.
- Communicate customer and prospect product pain points to On-Boarder.
- Direct all quotes and customer potentials to the On-boarder.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay