Monday-Friday (7am-4pm), Saturdays (7am-noon), Sundays (CLOSED!)
Full time benefits eligibility (40 hours per week, bi-weekly pay periods) with potential overtime
To tell you who we are, let’s start with who we’re not. We’re not one of those power equipment dealers that treats customers like the next numbered sale. We’re not that parts and service center that forgets the true meaning of service. And we're definitely not that big box store with a limited supply of on-the-job expertise. Russo Power Equipment is the premier power equipment and landscape supply dealer with seven facilities located throughout the Chicagoland area.
Russo Power prides itself in having honest, hard-working people that put their boots on and their best foot forward to create an authentic and diverse company culture for over 50 years. We are actively looking for new member to join our POWERful team.
The Parts Associates’ primary responsibility is to help manage purchase orders while assisting our customers in finding the right parts for their equipment. Our ideal candidate possesses good general computer skills, dependable and well organized.
- Data entry
- Running a daily purchase order recommendation and ordering all special and stock orders for products that are below the minimum stocking level at the given time of year
- Working knowledge of how to set up new manufacturers, part numbers, product descriptions, product pricing etc. in the computer system.
- Assist the parts manager/supervisor with tracking inventories
- Field and answer calls from customers
- Other tasks as defined by management
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be detail-oriented and organized
- The ability to take direction and think on your feet
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Bilingual is a plus
- Strong communication skills
Credentials and Experience:
- No previous experience is necessary
- Employee must possess ability to lift, carry, push and pull materials and objects weighing between to 40-50lbs
- Required to bend, stoop, kneel, reach and climb to perform work
- May be required to stand, walk and use hands-fingers for long periods of time
- Flexible scheduling (Open Saturdays till noon, closed Sundays!)
- Paid time off
- Paid vacation
- Overtime opportunity
- Major medical- BlueCross BlueShield
- Vision and dental coverage
- 401(k) employer match contribution- WE MATCH 100%
- FREE company apparel
- Wellness programs
- Professional development opportunities
- Employee discount
Russo Hardware, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Russo Hardware, Inc. complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.